Arlo Phone Numbers and Emails

Arlo Emails:

Accessibility
Customer Service
Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, MAP Policy, Privacy Inquiries, Trademark Inquiries
Media
Press Inquiries
Sales/ Reservations
security@arlo.com
Product Security Team
investors@arlo.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Arlo Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(866) 703-7170
Total calls: 20 726 Issues resolved: 273 Last call: Apr 19, 2024

How to Contact Arlo Customer Service by Phone?

While Arlo customer service every day receives technical requests connected with after-sales service, the company provides a convenient troubleshooting section on the website. After going through this help center, most problems can be fixed. But if you do not find an answer, you can call Arlo customer service phone to get your concern resolved.

Dial (866) 703-7170 – the toll-free number, and remember that escalation to live agent support is available 7 days a week from 6 am to 6 pm PST. Another Arlo customer service number is (408) 638-3750. It offers a voice menu that directs you to the correct solutions. Keep in mind, that phone support is included with any subscription, and free for the first 90 days after any Arlo purchase.

How to Contact a Live Person in Arlo Customer Service?

As the vast of reviewers mention, it is not the easiest task to speak with a live person at Arlo. The company offers a variety of contact methods for the qualified satisfaction of its users. Arlo customer service chat is one of them. By starting the chat, you select sub-items in the chat tips, as if taking a survey. And, if a solution has not been found, you can initiate communication with a representative during working hours. Arlo support chat is available Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.

Also, you can use the company’s social media for communication with a live person. By commenting on a social media post, you will get a response from the person in charge of customer service.

How to Contact Arlo Support via Email?

According to Arlo customer service representatives, they appreciate your feedback on social media, on Arlo Community Page, or on review sites. It helps the company to get improve its services and attract new clients. But if you don’t want to share your experience with the general public, please try one of the several Arlo email addresses below.

Write a message to the Arlo customer service department at customerservice@arlo.com,
security@arlo.com for the Product Security Team, or use northamericasales@arlo.com for Sales issues. If your issue is concerned with legal inquiry, chose the necessary one from the list: legal@arlo.com, privacy@arlo.com, copyright@arlo.com, etc.

PissedConsumer Club

Richmond, BC V6X, CA

More contact details

Arlo Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Tonya S Kim
Terrible product and service
1.4

The camera's we bought worked for a very short time. It's impossible to get a real person to help you, when you get a real person on chat they are absolutely terrible and no help.

We threw our arlos in the garbage, paid a little more for Ring but very worth it. They also have good customer service. My sister has had a Blink for years and she loves hers.

I feel anything would be better than the Arlo. Don't waste your money or time on this company.

Sunni Sup
Been paying arlo directly from my account and getting no results for the problem I am experiencing
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Customer service is terrible chat this chat that and technical support is terrible as well my problem still exist and I am paying for it literally

Aanika Epe
Problems Spent over an hour online trying to figure out after paying a subscription. How to access my stored videos in the cloud? Even after spending that much time I still couldn't figure it out. I d
1.4

They don't have a phone that they will answer. I tried 3 different numbers. I get a recording and then it cuts me off *** poor customer service

Clay S Poo
Lousy customer support, refuse to provide a phone number so that I can reactivate my arlo account after moving.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

This company has tried to become so automated you can't activate equipment and reactivate an account after moving. I couldn't be more disappointed in the 0 level of customer support.

Even if you call the number found on the internet, they won't put you through to a human. The humans that are there have better jobs than a government job, so much BS between you and the customers, you could get paid to go play golf every day and no one would know.

How Good is Arlo's Customer Service?

Abrar Los
Abrar Los
Feels Disappointed | Apr 12, 2024

No phone number to speak to someone I wanted to cancel my subscription I logged in to my account could not find it and the chat does not even help

Miamor Jpz
Miamor Jpz
Feels Satisfied | Apr 05, 2024

The process was easily addressed and fixed in a short period

Lyrick Bih
Lyrick Bih
Feels Disappointed | Apr 03, 2024

Cannot get to Customer service without filling out forms & paying with card or something

Pam H Nrh
Pam H Nrh
Feels Disappointed | Mar 24, 2024

I can't get it gonnected to my phone. This was my whole weekend!! Can't talk to nobody!! Go back to Amazon witha bad reviews!!!

Samul Igt
Samul Igt
Feels Disappointed | Mar 15, 2024

It’s the worst experience I can reach no one. No one tried to call me to try to help me nothing got resolved and I’m tired of waiting for a phone call or someone to call me. Everything has to do with the machine. This is the worst customer service I ever had.

Vincenzo Vqo

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Arlo?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Not able to access cameras”
  • “Doorbell will not connect”
  • “Door bell camera not working”

Request for Information Question:

• “Sales and information on products”
  • “Tech support”
  • “Support with camera”

Account Question:

• “Subscription issues”
  • “To set up my account”
  • “Arlo account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Over charged”
  • “Debit charge I cancelled subscription”
  • “Unauthorized charges on credit card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel account again”
  • “To cancel my subscription to Arlo”
  • “Cancel services”

Staff Question:

• “Trying to start my service”
  • “Not getting service from arlo”
  • “Service plan”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To change my credit card draft information”
  • “To change my payment method”
  • “Replacement camera”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I did not get receipt on internet when I paid”
  • “I paid for something i didn't get”
  • “I purchased a package for my doorbell and it's not working”

Cards Question:

• “Need to change credit card info. Can’t find the right web site to do this. Sends me to the “store”. Don’t want this !!!”
  • “Money taken from my card”
  • “CHARGING MY CARD”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Site was not giving me access. Needed to update payment info due to personal fraud attack. Made an easy fix an absolute nightmare. Take a profit hit and gain more business by bettering the customer service!!”
  • “App problem”
  • “App not working”

Refund Question:

• “I need my money back from my account”
  • “I want a refund”
  • “Refund”

Employment Question:

• “Trying to hardwire our doorbell - we are missing—the power kit - so the electrician could not finish the job. Not being able to talk with a live person is a real impediment to your service. I plan on switching over to Ring - as soon as possible.”

Other Question:

• “Care”
  • “Arlo”
  • “Camera issue”

About

Related Companies

Netgear, Netgear Singapore, VueZone, Netgear Around Town, Netgear UK

Summary

Arlo is a creation of Netgear Inc, American company specializing in varied B2B and B2C networking products. Arlo Wi Fi equipment covers a large selection of home security solutions. Having 1 to 5 HD cameras, Arlo wireless systems offer both indoor and outdoor security options. Baby monitoring HD systems with night vision allow parents monitoring their babies sleep using the phone app. Pet watching offerings propose wireless and weather proof inside and outside monitoring solutions making them suitable for observing companion animals at home or packs on pastures. Arlo Business Security product line features solutions for employers to keep an eye of staff’s performance during the working day or secure afterhours peace with sound and motion alerts.

Arlo reviews and complaints

1.5
Wyze Labs
467 reviews
2.5
Do you have something to say about Arlo? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup