Equipment Quality

When I contacted Arlo customer service and explained it was critical for me to get the footage off of the camera'a of the night my brother died they assured me that it could be done , i was great with that ! cause i got off the phone with the police and they said that they could do nothing unless i had more evidence showing something else happen that night to my brother well i was told that it would cost $300 dollars for them to get the footage i was really ?

so i paid $300 and asked them if they are sure that they could pull it off and if they cant do i get my money back ? well they said don't worry we can get it it for you! well they could'nt get it and promised to get back to me and never did i am so pissed off at this i cant believe they would charge me that much and then not get it and not return my call when they said they would don't you people understand this was my big brother who i followed around as a kid and he was everything to me and when he went to war he barley made it back and was given medals for his heroic actions on the field of battle he was an inspiration to all he meet and for him to die and in these kinds of circumstances where it could be a possible homicide and he had security cameras for this reason now i cant even get the footage to move forward how is this right you tell all your customers how safe they are with your product and to feel safe with there family with your product and yet they are at risk cause they are feeling they are protected and safe but it is just the opposite they are more vulnerable and in danger cause they cant count on the security cameras if they need them when the time comes if there is anything someone can help out with this somehow there has to be a way to get this footage if not then Arlo should be in court for there lies and there product for advertising wrong and inadequate information ,false advertising ,consumer fraud and more i am at a complete standstill and i am looking at different avenues on how to Handel this with my brothers death ,so to the answer to your question Did Arlo try to contact you and what happened afterwards?

no ! and the rest of my responds i am sure you just read above What steps did you take to get this resolved?i called Arlo 17 times and paid money and got nothing

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product performace, Companys customer service, Very bad on helping and service of product and recovery, Consumer fraud, False advertising.

• Arlo Recovery
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 20.

Comments